CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Two Night Stand

It was my second night with Bingy. We had just come back from milkshakes, and sat down on his bed.

"Hey" He said.
"Whatcha want?"

He kissed me gently on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his skinny frame. He pulled my shirt over my head.

"Pretty."
"Thanks."

It didn't take long for both of us to end up snuggling...clothes forgotten on the floor.

"Look at you all naked and stuff!" He said.
"Yeah, whatcha gonna do about it? You have five minutes to make it worth my while."

I felt his fingers tugging my hair... He was kissing my ears, scratching my back, making me arch with ecstasy. Suddenly he stopped.

"Go get my backpack..."
"What?"
"Please?" He looked up at me with big blue eyes.

I sighed. He grabbed a condom out of the front pocket and...struggled to put it on?

"It's not rocket science, Bingy. I can do it for you."
"I got it."
"How many girls did you say you slept with?"
"A couple."
"Yesterday you told me five."
"Five then."

Odd, said the cat, VERY odd.

"Bingy...?" I asked.
"What?" He looked at me. "Okay, i'm a virgin."
"That's okay."
"Yep, I'm a virgin. A Virgo. Actually, I'm a Gemini."
"That's okay."
"Psych! I've slept with five girls!"

I felt him push into me, hard.

"Ouch."

He kept going.

"Ow."

He stopped.

"What? I mean I'm flattered it won't fit or whatever, but this isn't working out. Do you just want to give me a blowjob instead?"

I stared. Seriously?

"Fine."

I leaned over him... I felt his hand on the back of my head, and he busted in my mouth.

"Congrats, Bingy. You just set a new world record."



...Five girls my ass.

0 comments: