CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Fantasy, part. 2.

Teaser and I sat huddled against one another in the backseat of my station wagon.

"Good leg room, eh?" He remarked. We both laughed. I rested my head on his broad yet lean shoulder. He was so much taller then me, yet nestled in the back seat, our faces were perfectly aligned. I felt his smooth hand turn my face towards his. I placed my hand on the back of his head and ran my fingers through his short hair. I leaned forwards and kissed him squarely on the mouth.

"I want you." I told him.

"I want you too..." He said gently. "But I can't get involved with you. I don't like you like that."

"Good." I said. "No strings attached?"

I felt his hand tug the bottom of my shirt, gently pulling it. I grabbed his shirt and yanked it over his head. I ran my hands up his chest and around the back of his neck, and kissed him again.

It was like a trigger went off in his mind. He ripped off my shirt with such ferocity I heard the seams moan with protest. I unzipped his fly and his pants fell around his ankles.

"Wait, wait...My shoes!" he let out a low chuckle and pulled them off.

I felt his warm hand on my left breast, teasing with his fingertips. I grabbed his upper arm and pulled him closer as I leaned back on the seat. He was on top of me, hand on my breast, other hand in my hair. I gently dug my fingernails into his back.

"Teaser..." I moaned gently, and wrapped my hand around him. He let out a soft sigh. He took his hand out of my hair and began to rhythmically stroke my clit. I arched my back in ecstasy. "Don't make me wait!"

I felt him enter me with a fluid motion of his hips.

"Ouch". I said. "You're bigger then I'm used to..."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Never!"

He pushed into me again, harder this time. His hands teased my clit and nipples as he thrusted deep inside me, pulled out, and pushed in again. I felt his breath flit warm across my collarbones in time with his rhythmic motion.

I dug my nails into his back and he let out a low moan. His hand flew back up to my hair which he tugged gently.

I heard my breathing getting louder as he quickened his pace. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

"I'm coming," he said.

"Me too!"

Suddenly, I felt my entire body stiffen and grip in the throes of an intense orgasm. I felt him spasm against me. He thrusted deeply, and I cried out softly in pleasure. He pulled out and collapsed on top of me, drained.

I was still breathing heavily, recovering. I ran my fingers though his hair, and he reached up to kiss my lips.

"Think we should call AAA now and get this thing towed?"

2 comments:

Maggie Evans said...

Spine-tingling!
I love reading your writing.

Leighla said...

I love it. I second Meg on this one.