CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Another Fantasty, pt. 2

"Water? What's water?" I sputtered.

Teaser put his finger over my lips. I felt him lean over and kiss me. I liked this different pressures of his fingers and lips against my own as he kissed me. I placed my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him even closer. He moved his hand from my lips and wrapped his arms around me.

Without a word, we scrambled up the stairs and into the bedroom. He moved my shirt off my shoulder and kissed my collarbone. I felt his tongue trace over the contours and lines, up to my neck. He blew softly in my ear and I wrinkled my nose.

"That tickles."
"Does it?"
"It does."

I looked into his gray eyes and bit my lower lip. He pulled my shirt over my head and let it flutter to a heap on the floor. My pants soon followed. I stood there in front of him. Naked, exposed, yet comfortable.

"You're beautiful."

He kissed me again, then picked me up and laid me across his bed. I felt his fingers race over my nipples, across my ribs, and slide over my hip bones. I could hear myself gasp with pleasure as he kissed the insides of my thighs and let his tongue explore across my hip bones. At the same time, he was everywhere except where I wanted him.

"Teaser..." I moaned.

"Hush," he said. I felt his tongue press into me. He gently spread me and began to work harder and faster. I began to breathe heavier, and entwined my fingers through his hair. He began to suck my clit, and used two fingers in a "come hither" motion to stimulate my g-spot. I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Teaser-" I gasped. It was on. I felt my body writhe and quake in the throes of an orgasm unlike any I had ever experienced before. When it was over, He collapsed on my chest, breathing almost as heavily as I was.

"You taste so sweet." He said. I smiley coyly.


"Are you going to let me taste you?"

6 comments:

edward said...

the water "joke" [if you may] continued from the last post made me lol (for real).

Cocaine Princess said...

Awesome!

XOXO,
CP

Haylzc5 said...

Great post!!

Leighla said...

fantastic! =)

edward said...

i wouldn't mind at all (:

also, if youre interested, i'm starting a new writing project.. and to track my progress on that writing project i've created a new blog.

Elise said...

OMG! First visit and I was blown away! xx