CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Another Fantasy With Teaser

Two weeks had gone by since the car crash. I had gotten on with my everyday life, but that empty ache between my legs was a still reminder of that steamy night. I didn't dare to daydream. I focused on my computer... Another paper to write for class, due tomorrow. Suddenly, I felt my phone viberate in the pocket of my jeans.

One new text. From Teaser.

"I can't stop thinking about you."

My heart started pounding and I felt my face flush red. What to reply?

"You've crossed my mind once or twice."

I meticulously checked my spelling... Made sure my grammar was sloppy so he didn't think I was trying too hard. I hit send and quickly clicked my phone to silent mode. I couldn't bear to know if he was going to text me back... and couldn't stand the anticipation of another vibration.

Five minutes went by, and I couldn't wait any longer. I grabbed my phone and flipped it open.

2 new messages.

"I want you."
"Now."

I couldn't stand it. I saved my paper and hastily texted him back.

"Be right over."

My mind was in a daze.

Teaser, the one who didn't like me like that?
Teaser, the one I had lusted after for weeks?
Teaser...wanted me?!

I pulled up in front of his house and walked up to the front door. I took a deep breath and rung the bell. He answered instantly. I gazed into his gray eyes. For a second, we were suspended in time.

"Come in."
"That's what she said."

Lame. I shook my head in embarassment. He smiled and chuckled softly.

"No one is home."
"Can I have some water?"

I instantly slapped my forehead.

"Gosh, Teaser, I'm sorry. I don't know why I'm so nervous. I just didn't expect a text from you."

"I didn't expect to be sending one... But I couldn't wait to accidently run into you. I had to see you."

He reached up and gently stroked my face. I let my head rest in his hand as he stepped forward. He placed his other hand in my hair and kissed me tenderly on the lips.

"Want to take this upstairs? Or should I get you a glass of water first?"

0 comments: