CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Close Encounters

"Does it look big?" Bud Light looked up at me, his face hopeful in the moonlit backseat of my car.

I looked down at him, exposed. I wasn't particularly impressed.

"It's huge!" I whispered. I wrapped my hand around him and bent down to kiss his cheek. He moved away. "What?" i asked.

"What would you say if i told you i was falling?"

I felt Bud Light's warm hands close on my shoulders. Not THIS shit again. I sighed.

"I'll be there to catch you."

"What if i told you i loved you?"

Why is it you grab a guy's dick and he automatically loves you? I could have rolled my eyes. He was biting his lip in anticipation.

"I love you too."

He rolled on top of me and eased down my pants. I felt his warm breath on my neck.

"I don't think this is appropriate for a first date" I said. He sat up.

"Okay." He kissed me gently. "I usually keep going until a girl gets horny enough then fuck her anyway. But for you, I'll wait."

Lucky me.

The next day, however, i gave in to temptation.

"Are you sure your parents won't come home?" Bud Light was already leading me towards the pull-out couch where he had slept the night before.

"Positive." I pulled his shirt off. "Take off your pants!" I ordered. I pulled off my clothes and laid down on the sofa couch. he crawled towards me. I felt his warmth as he pressed into me.

"We're right by the front door," he started nervously. "If someone walks in, we're dead!"

I sat up and grabbed his hand.

"We'll continue this in the living room." We walked into the next room, and he stood by the couch, expecting me to lay down. I pushed him down instead. I was riding him like a good cowgirl when...

"Is that your neighbor?"

Fuck That.

We went to the bathroom--- No windows, No lucky audience.

"Turn around!" Bud Light grabbed my hips and forced me to face the mirror. "Lean forward."

I felt his hands in my hair. I watched our motions in the mirror. Hot.

I ended up on my knees...He stood in front of me, his hands on my shoulders, on my neck, in my hair.

"You can come in my mouth."

"Yeah, but i probably won't. No girl has ever made me come from giving me head."

He did.

0 comments: