CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Snap, Crackle, POP!

It was eight-thirty in the morning and I was on a mission. I silently crept downstairs and crawled into the bed next to Bud Light. I felt his warm arms wrap around me as he snuggled closer. I felt his soft kisses on my lips and his eyelashes flutter across my cheeks.

He felt me poke him in the side impatiently.
"Good morning, sunshine!"
"Good morning, Ava." He sat up and pulled off his shirt. Progress. I pulled off my own and pressed against him.

I reached down.
"Well, SOMETHING'S awake. I don't know if YOU are!"

"I assure you I am." He rolled on top of me, kicking off his pajama pants and shoving mine aside.

He pushed against my underwear.
"I should probably take that off first..." I said.

He kept pushing.

I sighed. "No really, Bud, I'm not feeling a connection here. Let me try to make things a little easier for you."

I pulled them off and he pressed into me with a shocked expression.
"Much easier, right?" I asked. He pushed harder in response.

"Move up..." he groaned.

"How? You've got me kind of pinned down under here."

That was all the prompting he needed... he grabbed my hips and forced me into a sitting position. He thrust hard. Then...

"POP!" "OUCH!" "DAMN!"

"WHAT?"

I didn't have to ask that question. He pulled out at a weird angle after changing my position and thrust hard against my pubic bone. Very hard, apparently.

"Did I break you?" My voice was ten octaves higher then I ever remembered it.

"Am I bleeding?" His voice was equally small.

"I can't tell. You might want to take the condom off."

"No- I'm not done with you and I don't have another. I don't think I'm bleeding...much."

Gross. Well, at least he's persistent!

1 comments:

Leighla said...

Hahah WOW. this reminds me of teeth.. you know with the woman whose vagina has teeth? EPIC.