CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

First Time, Revisited

"I like you." I said.
"I only want you for casual sex."
"Okay."

We stumbled backwards into the room. I felt Boxer Brief's arms around me as we fell onto his bed. He stroked my hair, and pressed his cheek against mine.

I made a mental note never to let a guy drink coffee again before a hook-up session.

He kissed me, and an awkward tangle of tongues ensued. What was he doing?

"I know I'm a bad kisser," he sighed.
"Well, at least you can be confident in the fact that you're a bad kisser!" I said.

He kissed me again. Coffee. Yuck.

"I want to be inside you," he crooned gently into my ear.

Oh, okay. I thought. I felt strangely turned off.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked.

"No. Do you?"

I sighed. Man Law again. Fuck that.

"I do, lucky you. Next time come prepared, asshole. Unless all you want is a casual pregnancy as well."

He scrambled to put it on with one hand, and unclipped my bra with the other. Smoothest move he pulled all day.

He climbed on top of me, and pushed hard.

"OUCH!"

"Did that hurt? Do you want me to stop?" Boxer Briefs looked at me with a slightly bemused expression.

"YES IT HURT...but keep going."

45 minutes later, he finally managed to get it in.

"No offense, Ava, But you're really tight."

Naw, ya think?

"Oh my gosh, I'm coming!" He said. He let out a low moan, and pulled out.

"That was quick!" I said, gathering up my clothes. "Not to mention a thoroughly underwhelming performance from someone who just wanted casual sex."

"Well, it was your first time!" He pouted.

"Yeah...I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that it wasn't YOU that sucked, it was just because it was the first time."

"Okay..." Boxer Briefs stood up and pulled on his pants.

"Same time next week?"

0 comments: