CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

No Homo?

I jumped into Bud Light's car.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"My house. My parents arn't home."

I sat back in my seat, as he babbled on about how he lived in THE nicest neighborhood, drove THE nicest car, and lived in THE biggest house on the block. Soon enough, we rolled up to his humble home. He stepped around the side door and grabbed my hand to help me out. He swept me into a hug and kissed me passionately.

"I missed you. I love you." I felt his arms tighten around my waist.

"You're alright..." I told him. "You'll do."

He began to give my the grand tour of his house, finally ending in the upstairs bathroom. How romantic.

"Can you believe I have two kitchens?" He was breathing heavily, and leaned in to kiss me again. There was a soft rustling noise and I heard his pants drop to the ground. "I need to take a shower. Care to join?"

"I'd rather not be there while you're washing your balls." I said. He shrugged.

"Suit yourself-- but look down."

He was obviously very impressed with himself...and I don't blame him. I could already tell through his tented boxers that he was much bigger then I remembered.

"Shower quick!" I told him.

Famous last words. The "quick" shower lasted about 45 minutes.

"They're reinstituting the water regulations...the little water they accumulated after the drought has now been used for Bud Light's shower-hour," I told him when he got out.

He didn't get it. Boys are so stupid sometimes.

He led me into the bedroom and slowly pulled off my clothes. Next thing you know, my face was between his legs, and his hands were on the back of my neck.

Then, he began to push my face down further...I used my hands on his cock while i worked my mouth lower. Then, he began to push my hands down too. I started to suck him again...when suddenly:

"Whoa buddy. My hands are WAY past balls. What do you want?"

"Rub it..." He moaned.

"Rub WHAT?"

I didn't have to ask. I felt him gently push my fingers up...and...IN WHERE? I jumped back.

"No homo?" I gaped at him blankly. "I mean, whatever tickles your pickle, pal!" I stammered.

He sighed.

"Let me do you raw, then."

0 comments: